The D-U-N-S Number is used around the world to identify and access information on businesses. Potential partners and lenders can request a business credit report about your business using your D-U-N-S Number or other business identifiers. Equally, you can use the D-U-N-S Number to access the same information about any company with which you might wish to work.
Who trusts the D-U-N-S Number?
- The US Government: D-U-N-S Number required for government contracts
- Apple: D-U-N-S Number required if you want to be on the App Store
- Major Corporations: Required for suppliers to Walmart, Target, General Motors, Coca-Cola FEMSA, Volkswagen, and more
- Businesses Across LATAM: CIAL Dun & Bradstreet has issued 32M+ D-U-N-S Numbers across Latin America
- SMEs: Trusted by millions of small & medium enterprises across the globe
- International Organizations: Used or required by the European Commission, the UN, the World Customs Organization, and more
Package contents may vary by country.